ON ANOTHER NOTE... 21/9/20

For the vocalised version of this post, try clicking just  HERE

With this wonderful summer we've been having and, more particularly, the sunshine we are getting now (late September) my fig tree has been working overtime.
I get five or six figs a day but have to pick them a little before they are fully ripened otherwise Mrs Blackbird gets there first 😠🤯 They ripen well-enough on the table though - and, yes, that's a glass of my favourite not-non-alcoholic tipple in the background... 😉
Needless to say, my ageing resident bird-scarer is more intent on soaking up the heat...  Can't say I really blame him!
And today's music is... Napravnik's Concerto Symphonique Op27 for piano and orchestra, along with music by Blumenfeld... wonderful 'unknowns' both of them.

Comments

sarah dare said…
Excellent music choice

Popular posts from this blog

ON THE WAY TO A NEW 'ME' 02/10/20

MORE BANYANICALS 03/9/20

"THERE'S A BODY IN THE HALL" 27/10/20